I'm playing with deliverance (hurray!) and repoze (hurray, too!) by using it for a brand new church website I'm doing in my own time. (See deliverance summary )
I found one big problem till now: kupu did not work. Kupu's edit screen is actually an iframe. So you can guess that existing content gets wrapped in the theme.... inside that edit iframe. I ignored the problem until today because I had to actually add content today.
The solution is easy: copy kupu's emptypage.pt into your skin product (for instance) and add the following line in the head section:
<meta http-equiv="x-deliverance-no-theme" content="1" />
I got that out of some deliverance mailinglist post. Blogging about it ought to make the solution more findable. Note that I didn't manage to use the same trick on the manage_main page (and friends). There'll probably be a more sane solution later. Deliverance/repoze development is proceeding at a nice pace!
My name is Reinout van Rees and I work a lot with Python (programming language) and Django (website framework). I live in The Netherlands and I'm happily married to Annie van Rees-Kooiman.
Most of my website content is in my weblog. You can keep up to date by subscribing to the automatic feeds (for instance with Google reader):