All evening, my buildout failed to complete: it got stuck halfway, almost certainly because grabbing/searching pypi failed. I tried using the simple index of pypi, but that didn't help. Solution: use the more-or-less mirror Jim Fulton set up , namely ppix.
I enabled it for all my buildouts by putting the following in my '~/.buildout/default.cfg':
index = http://download.zope.org/ppix
Yeah, now everything works as a charm again.
My name is Reinout van Rees and I work a lot with Python (programming language) and Django (website framework). I live in The Netherlands and I'm happily married to Annie van Rees-Kooiman.
Most of my website content is in my weblog. You can keep up to date by subscribing to the automatic feeds (for instance with Google reader):