I’ve made some fixes to my weblog and especially my ATOM feeds.
- Entries on the same day are now sorted according to (reverse) modification
time instead of title. This means that, when I’m publishing lots of entries
on the same day, the latest one will be on top. As it should be. Especially
important right now as I’ll be live blogging again at next month’s
- The URLs in my ATOM feeds don’t contain an extraneous
./ anymore. It
used to be
- In my ATOM feeds, I switched the entry content from xhtml to CDATA
html. Especially the ampersands in the photo URLs used to break the pure
xhtml validity of my feed. Now it is OK again. See the feed validator.
analytics. I haven’t even looked at google analytics anymore. Gaug.es is
that handy. You’ve got to pay, but the $6 per month is worth it to me.