Gunicorn zero-length bug fixedΒΆ

Tags: django

Two weeks ago I wrote about a zero-length bug I encountered with gunicorn when running it under apache in certain cases and when using internet explorer. Corner case, but still. With some apache tweaking I managed to work around it (or solve it).

I submitted a bug report suggesting a small doc update for this corner case and got a quick reply from the author asking me to try out the most recent release, as that apparently contained an fix for “chunked encoding”.

I hooked 0.12.2 up into my site instead of the 0.12.1 that I was using and yes, it fixes it!

So hurray for open source and responsive authors!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
vanrees.org logo

About me

My name is Reinout van Rees and I work a lot with Python (programming language) and Django (website framework). I live in The Netherlands and I'm happily married to Annie van Rees-Kooiman.

Weblog feeds

Most of my website content is in my weblog. You can keep up to date by subscribing to the automatic feeds (for instance with Google reader):